Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Well, I thought I'd take a break from my laundry, and give a quick update.

Shelby, Sydni, and Matt left about an hour and a half ago to go horseback riding in the mountains with some friends. I hope they have tons of fun. Shelby took her camera, so I'm sure pictures will turn up on FB soon.

Samantha left about 20 minutes ago, to meet a friend who lives in our neighborhood. They were going to take a taxi to somewhere and get massages. I hope they have a good time.

I am enjoying the day at home. I haven't had a lot of "home" time, so this is good. I just wish we had an Ayi already, so I didn't have to do the laundry. For those who don't know, an Ayi is a housekeeper. We have one lined up to begin in June, who also cooks. I hope to get a temporary one soon.

Our driver starts tomorrow, so that will be wonderful for us girls. We will be able to go and do more easily, and not have to take a taxi or wait for Matt to be available.

Have a great Sunday!

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment