Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hi!

I just wanted to throw this out there.... I found a Cold Stone Creamery VERY near our house today! I let James know - if he wanted to make the girl's day, to take them there... he laughed. We were at a mini mall (new and very nice). He told me Sydni taught him a new word yesterday, "high heel." I laughed. Samantha was looking for a new pair of Crocs, and he told her he'd take her to get some downtown. She asked if it was Ya Show, and he said, "No, that is where the tourists shop. I will take you where they have good prices." I am curious to see just what those prices are, because Ya Show has pretty darn good prices! lol

It is supposed to rain today. Shelby went to school with a friend - they walked. I am hoping the rain holds off till she returns. If not, I told her to call James to bring her home. hahaha... I hope you're following that... (home, James). Oh well... I'm a little corny.

I am going to try to find an Ayi today. Wish me luck. I hope to find one that can clean well and cook. There are so many out there. I want to hire one that will "fit" our family, as James does.

Have a great day! PS, we do get American Idol, so I'm keeping up. Yea!!!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment