Saturday, February 21, 2009

The "Why's" to it all


I received an email from my Aunt, telling me she had looked all through my blog and couldn't find the reason why we were moving to China. Well, I decided many may not know the "whys" and "how longs" to this whole crazy adventure.


Matt's company, which is based out of Houston, is opening an office in Beijing. We will probably be there 5-7 years, so the girls can finish school there and not have to move back their Jr. or Sr. years. Shelby is wanting to go to college in Oklahoma, and Sydni wants to return to the Central Coast. Samantha is taking this Spring semester off from school and going with us. We will be returning to the States in June. We will spend a few weeks on the Central Coast and then head to Texas for the month of July.


Having said all that, we will be there long enough to have friends and family come visit. More than once, if you like! We are excited about this adventure, and anticipate life lasting memories to be experienced.

We have our address in Beijing, so if you'd like it, please email me! We would love to get Texas & California care packages! In return, we will send some to the States!

5 comments:

  1. Coby - I'm glad you started this blog, it is fun to read your day to day adventures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! You have my followers than me! :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Im glad you are doing this! I look forward to reading about all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tawn... I'll write all about you, when you come to visit!! =o)

    ReplyDelete