Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rainy Days

It is raining... has been for several days, and is supposed to rain through the weekend. I love rain, but it sure puts a damper on moving things to storage. I have grand plans for when my grandmother and sister come in, so I hope the rain doesn't damper those.



Anyone who knows the Jackson 5, knows we're a fun, rowdy bunch. I wanted to experiment with adding pictures, so here are pictures of my family. This is really how we are most of the time.

Love much!








Christmas 2008

Guess what our "Love Language" is?



the girls Spring 2008



Fall Festival at The City Church 2008





Sydni & I playing with the new web cam.






Shelby, well... being Shelby!








Samantha and her lil friend at the tide pools.




Matt's thoughts about it all!

2 comments: