Friday, February 20, 2009

Movers Come Today!


Well, today is the day the movers come pick up everything going on what we call the "slow boat to China." Actually, it is going by plane and we will get it in about 10 days. Yeah! That so much better than 60-90 days. We would already be back in the states for summer!

I have been asked to take the girls and go "do something," while the movers are here. I can't figure out exactly why Matt feels we need to vacate the premises ~ha!

There is so much still to be crammed in these last few days before we leave.I have come to the conclusion that whatever we need to take that didn't make the "slow boat," can either go into storage or we can ship it UPS or something. I am over it.

I will truly miss the Central Coast - the weather, view, and friends. Thanks for being so wonderful!

I can't wait to get there and start getting settled - and get into a school routine.

The invitation is open to family and friends who'd like to experience China. We'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment