Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kick-off

Well, this is my trial run for what I am wanting to do, while in China. Keep up a Blog weekly. Right now, we are neck deep in boxes and packing material. Fun, Fun! It's like Spring cleaning on Steroids! We have already made 2 trips to Goodwill, and several to storage.

We leave in 2 weeks. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get everything packed or sorted though, but I know it will happen. It always does.

We spent last weekend in Anaheim, for the girls last volleyball tournaments, before we leave. They played well and had lots of fun. Now we are trying to get school work done while packing, and staying focused is somewhat of a challenge.

Well, Matt will be back soon, and I need to finish boxing up Shelby's room and move on to Sydni's.

I am looking forward to my sister and grandmother coming to visit this week. Hopefully, I will have most things packed, so we can go have fun!

This sounds like boring reading, but hopefully I will get the hang of this.

Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kiddo! I'd love to follow you along on your Great Adventure...keep smilin' and we'll keep you posted (ha!) from this end...Love, Annie

    ReplyDelete