Sunday, July 19, 2009

Museum


 We have had a great time with our family this month. I love spending time with all of them.

Today we went to the Houston Museum of Natural Science, to see the Terra Cotta Warrior Exhibit... it was interesting a fun. My mom, Shelby, Sydni, and I went to the Forbidden Gardens, which is here in Katy. It is a miniature replica of the Forbidden City and the Warriors. We learned quite a bit about the Qin Dynasty - and it helped us at the HMNS...

We all purchased masks for 92 cents, and had the best time taking pictures... My mom and sister were laughing so hard they were crying. I just know the other people in the museum thought we were crazy...

We will head back to California for a few days, and then on to Beijing. 

Be blessed...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment